- Publication by Certificate Holders: A client has the right to publish that the certified product/s are Halal Certified and apply a Halal certification mark/logo to the successfully approved halal product/s for which the certificate applies. The client shall not make any claim that may be regarded as misleading, and care must be exercised in its publications and advertising so that no confusion arises regarding product certification, especially where certified and non-certified business scopes and product exist.
- Publication by WHC: The client’s non-confidential information relating to certified Halal products may be published in WHC’s website. The information provided will be as follows:
- Name of the client
- Certification scope and product category
- Validity of the certification
- Standard on which certification is based.
Any other information if and when required