Other Certification Matters
Fees and Charges
WHC shall be entitled to charge fees at a level to be determined from time to time having regard to its operating costs relating to the services, administration and long term development of the services. Commercial arrangements are detailed in quotation or other agreements between WHC and the clients. WHC is also entitled to full re-imbursement of all out-of-pocket expenses and government charge incurred in the provision of certification services under this Scheme.
Alterations/ Changes Notice
It is the certified client’s responsibility to inform WHC of any changes that may affect the capability of the management system to continue to fulfill the requirements of the standard used for certification. The client should inform WHC without delay of any changes relating to:
- The legal, commercial, organizational status or ownership,
- Organization and management (e.g. key managerial, decision-making or technical staff),
- Modifications to the product, product ingredients or the production method,
- Changes to contact address and production sites,
- Major changes to the quality/halal management system. WHC reserves the right to make minor changes and corrections to the Scheme rules and regulations without prior notification. Clients will be given prior notice of any changes that may affect their duties and responsibilities.